Planner.NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-08. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Planner.NET is a calendar and scheduling component for the .NET framework. The control supports yearly, monthly, weekly and daily schedule views. Each view provides a distinct layout of the time cells and can display events such as appointments and meetings. The timetable view displays a day's schedule where the columns represent dates, locations, tasks or contacts, and the rows represent hours or minute intervals. The major features of Planner.NET are listed below:
- Allows definition of custom-typed events
- Supports recurring events
- Can be persisted into binary files and streams
- Can be stored in XML format
- Intrinsic database serialization support
- MS Outlook import and export
- Timetable view
- Resource view
- List view
- Month view
- WeekRange view
- MonthRange view
- In-place item editing
- Interactive item creation and modification
- Single and multiple item selection
- Automatic scrolling while dragging items with the mouse
- Column resize in Timetable view
- Programmatic access to both schedule objects and the calendar methods and properties
- Numerous properties for customizing the appearance and behavior of every calendar view
- Rich event set
- To display via Windows Forms
- Print Preview
- Export the calendar as an image
- Fully customizable style-based appearance
- Customizable fonts, colors and alignments of displayed text
- Images can be associated with calendar elements
- Header and item shadows
- Custom painting of various elements
- User-assigned mouse cursors
- Rich choice of pen and brush styles
- AppointmentForm for editing appointments
- ReccurrenceForm editing event recurrences
- TaskForm for editing tasks
Planner.NET (version 5.6) has a file size of 11.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 63 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.